Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.::Contact...Butterfly Kiss {Seiichi Yukimura}::.


“Seems like the tables are turned now, eh, ________-chan?” he asked, chuckling slightly. “You visited me in the hospital, and here you are in bed with me in the nearest chair.”

She shot him a look of annoyance as she lay in her hospital bed, almost helpless looking. An audible snort came from her, blush filling her face. She’d never expected Seiichi Yukimura to be visiting her just because of a little case of pneumonia…

“Why are you even here?” she questioned when he didn’t change the subject, “You’ll get my sick…”

“If you paid attention in health class you’d know that pneumonia isn’t contagious.”

“I’m never going to pay attention in that class. They talk about sex and stuff that I’m too young to know!” he snickered at the excuse.

“Well, at least you seem to be getting better…”

“Yeah…” Seiichi’s eyes traced her saddening expression with a sympathetic smile. “But, honestly, you’re the first person to come see me.” He remained silent as she finished. “I don’t see how you did it, Yukimura, it gets really lonely here…”

Smiling, Seiichi rose to his feet and leaned in to the side of her, nuzzling his nose into her hair and breathed gently. Her scent met his nostrils and he smiled wider, he wrapped his arms around her for a hug “Simple.” he answered, his eyelashes flitting softly on the side of her face, “I had you to count of for visits.”

No comments:

Post a Comment