Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.::Contact...Protective Kiss {Akaya Kirihara}::.


The other eighth grade boy was slammed up against the fence leading to the tennis courts, a tennis racket shoved in his face threateningly. Fear and terror flooded his eyes with emotion. “You don’t put your hands on my girl, got that?!” Akaya screamed in the boy’s face, he nodded in return. “What gives you the right to touch her, huh?!”

“I-I-I don’t--didn’t--never t-touched her! I swear!”

“I saw you! You can’t lie about something I saw you do!!” He pulled back his fist, readying himself for a bloodied fist, but stopped when a hand gently settled on his shoulder. He looked over, seeing his calm, cheerful girlfriend and dropped his hold on the other boy. The boy fell to his butt and scrambled to his feet, running away as fast as his feet would allow.

“It’s okay, Akaya.”

Silently, Akaya looked over at her, absently tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and the held her face. He kissed her forehead whispering against her skin, “He had no right to touch you, ________.”
“I know.” she lulled, calming against the smooth touch of his lips. “But I’m yours and no one else’s. Always and forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment