Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.::Contact...Eskimo Kiss {Kippei Tachibana}::.


She walked from the classroom, pouting, and a feeling of despair overcoming her easily. It was the end of the day, so Kippei was waiting for her outside of the building, in the same place as always, when she got all of her things gathered.

“Oh, Kippei-kun!” she collapsed onto his chest. He held her limp body up, willingly. “I’m so pathetic!”

“I take it you didn’t do too well on the Algebra test today?”

“I blew it! I just know I did!”

Kippei’s hand rubbed over her back soothingly, letting her get out all of her tears, no matter how melodramatic she may have been about the situation. Finally she pulled away, feeling a little guilty because she knew she’d made him late for tennis, but all of the guilt faded when Kippei looked down at her and smiled. And then he kissed her--on the nose.

“Listen to me, ________-chan.” he smiled. “You are a beautiful, sweet, intelligent young lady and you tried your best. That’s all that matters.”

She sniffled and smiled up and him. “You sound like my dad, but I’ll take it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment