Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.::Contact...Shy Kiss {Fuji Yuuta}::.


The party was over as of an hour ago. The only one remaining was the younger of the Fuji brothers and her best friend, Yuuta. He sat at the kitchen table with her as they munched on one more piece of cake.

“What did you think, Yuuta? Any good?”

“The party? Yeah, it was fine. A few too many people for my liking, but you’re the birthday girl so my opinion shouldn’t matter.”

“Ah, Yuuta--!” He held up his hand to stop her complaints before they started. “You don’t even know what I was going to say…”

“I do too. You’re going to complain and say something about how ‘yes, my opinion does matter’…”
“No. I was going to ask about my present. You still haven’t given it to me.” She pouted and crossed her arms, Yuuta froze with the fork full of cake halfway to his mouth already. Blush flooded his cheeks. She waited for a response but Yuuta just kept eating so she dropped it, figuring that he just didn’t get one. Eventually, after a movie together and even more cake, Yuuta decided that he needed to get home for the night. “See you later, Yuuta-kun.” she said quietly from the porch. Seeing her sad face he decided that now was better than never--to giver her the present that is. Catching her off guard, he ran up to her just when she was facing the side and he stole a small kiss from her cheek.

“Happy birthday, ________-chan.”

Best present of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment